Northland Genealogy Society
An organization of genealogists and family history researchers of all experience levels who have the desire to learn, and lend their own experience to help others learn, to research and preserve their family histories.
Through monthly meetings, presentations, and small group learning environments, we hope to create an interest in genealogy and encourage the community to discover their family histories and preserve them for future generations.
Membership Benefits Highlights
- Members only area which includes:
- Back issues of our newsletter
- Access to articles and speaker handouts
- Information on special interest groups
- Special Interest Groups on various topics such as DNA, writing your family history, genealogy standards and more…
- Member E-Alerts
- Connect with others with a like interest in genealogy
Special Interest Groups
Small groups that meet once a month and focus on a particular topic. Have an idea for a special interest group? Contact us with your ideas!
Have a Research Question?
If you have a question or need research suggestions please send us an inquiry.