Membership is open to anyone interested in genealogy. You do not need a certain level of experience to join. Novices will find other members willing to help.
Membership renewals are due annually by January 1st. The membership year runs January 1 thru December 31. All who join and pay their dues after August 1st will be considered paid for the following year.
Single person membership
Members living at one address
- Dues may be paid in CASH at the meeting.
- Dues may be paid by CHECK either at the meeting or email firstname.lastname@example.org for mailing options.
- Dues may be paid ONLINE by visiting our Join page and using PayPal or your Credit Card.
Benefits of Membership
- Members only area which includes:
- Back issues of our newsletter
- Ability to check member profile
- View the member list
- Access to articles and speaker handouts
- Information on special interest groups
- Special Interest Groups on various topics such as DNA, writing your family history, Brick Walls and more…
- Member E-Alerts
- Connect with others with a like interest in genealogy